Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i went to school with "mj hat"
when he was younger he always got in trouble because he stuck crayons up his nose and THEN ate his boogers off of the crayon..yeah.</div></div>
sounds like a good guy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
You know what, that ain't bad at all.
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i went to school with "mj hat"
when he was younger he always got in trouble because he stuck crayons up his nose and THEN ate his boogers off of the crayon..yeah.</div></div>
sounds like a good guy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
I'm convinced that things like that must be the humble beginnings of any great champion.....
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
awsome white trash footage
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
I think I'm taller than a few of those 'wrestlers' lol
Someone dissect this sentence (best run-on ever):
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This organization is honestly a family based business as all of the wrestlers in the company consider one another brothers we honestly just do it for fun but the good thing is that everyone has the same idea for the company we want it to get bigger and better and with the help and support of our fans we believe that it can happen. </div></div>
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
That's a mouthful for sure....Once in a while I go to that page for some low quality entertainment...just figured I;d share it...lol...The clips where they show all of the individual "ring introductions" with the "wrestlers" coming out that out building/outhouse makes me roll every time I watch it...lol
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
I like how they put mattresses under the "tables" when they slam somebody through them....I thought at first that its bad enough theyre doing this lol but maybe its just a hobby or something...then i started looking at that page and the comments they were posting back and forth, they take it more serious then ever imagined lol
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
They update regularly as well...
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
i pray this is a big joke
Re: If yall wanna trip balls..
I don't know what's more frightening . . what I mentioned in my original post (the front-porch speakers, mattresses all over the ground, etc.) or the fact that this 'wrestling organization' is actually located in Kingsport as indicated by suprbeast. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]